- Virtual Private Cloud
- Elastic Load Balance
- Domain Name Service
- NAT Gateway
- Virtual Private Network
- Simple Message Notification
- Document Download
- Quick Start
- What Is ELB?
- Can I Adjust the Bandwidth of a Load Balancer?
- What Forwarding Rules Does ELB Support?
- Does ELB Support ECSs Running Different OSs?
- How Many Load Balancers Can I Have?
- Does ELB Support an SSL Certificate Chain?
- How Can ELB Support Multiple Certificates?
- How Can I Configure a Public or Private Network Load Balancer?
- What Are the Functions of a Listener?
- What Is the Relationship Between the Load Balancing Algorithms and Sticky Session Types?
- What Are Protocols and Frontend Ports?
- What Are ECS Protocols and Ports?
- Is the EIP Assigned to a Load Balancer Used Exclusively?
- Will There Be Any Adverse Impact If I Delete My Load Balancer?
- How Do I Rectify a Health Check Failure?
- Why Do Many IP Addresses Accessing the Backend ECSs of a Load Balancer Begin with 100.125?
- How Can I Obtain the Real IP Address of a Visitor?
- What Are the Limitations of Selecting the Subnet During Load Balancer Creation?
- Change History
- API Calling
- Common Message Headers
- ELB API Usage
- Load Balancer
- Backend Member
- Health Check
- SSL Certificates
- Change History
Elastic Load Balance API Reference
This document describes APIs of the Elastic Load Balance and provides API reference, operation instructions, as well as usage examples.View PDF
Elastic Load Balance User Guide
This document describes Huawei Elastic Load Balance service, helping you quickly create and properly use the service.View PDF
Thank you for your score！Your feedback would help us improve the website.