- Virtual Private Cloud
- Elastic Load Balance
- Domain Name Service
- NAT Gateway
- Virtual Private Network
- Simple Message Notification
- Logging In to the Management Console Using a Domain
- Creating a Security Administrator
- Creating and Authorizing a User Group
- Creating a Sub-User and Adding It to a User Group
- Logging In to the Management Console Using a Sub-User
- Accessing the Public Cloud System Through a Development Tool Using a Sub-User
- Managing Users and Their Permissions
- Set Domain Security Policies
- Delegating Other Domains to Manage Resources in Your Domain
Configuring Federated Identity Authentication
- Advantages of Federated Identity Authentication
- Configuring Federated Identity Authentication
- Establishing a Relationship of Trust Between the Public Cloud System and the Enterprise Management System
- Creating an IdP
- Configuring SSO
- Identity Conversion Rule for Federated Users
- Using Rules to Control Federated User Access to Public Cloud Resources
- SSO Process
- Managing Security Certificates
- What Do I Do If I Forget My Password?
- How Do I Do If an Access Key Cannot Be Downloaded Using the Sougou Browser?
- What Do I Do When Text Box Prompt Information Does Not Disappear?
- What Do I Do If I Cannot Receive an SMS Verification Code in Internet Explorer?
- How Do I Disable Password Association and Saving on Google Chrome?
- Change History
- API Calling
- Common Message Headers
- Obtaining a Token in Federated Identity Authentication Mode
- Querying Project Information Based on the Specified Criteria
- Querying a User Project List
- Querying the List of Projects Accessible to Users
- Creating a Project
- Modifying Project Data
- Querying Information About a Specified Project
- Setting the Status of a Specified Project
- Querying Information and Status of a Specified Project
- Creating an Agency
- Obtaining Details of a Specified Agency
- Querying an Agency List Based on the Specified Conditions
- Modifying an Agency
- Deleting an Agency
- Granting Permissions to an Agency on a Project
- Checking Whether an Agency Has the Specified Permissions on a Project
- Querying the List of Permissions of an Agency on a Project
- Deleting Permissions of an Agency on a Project
- Granting Permissions to an Agency on a Domain
- Checking Whether an Agency Has the Specified Permissions on a Domain
- Querying the List of Permissions of an Agency on a Domain
- Deleting Permissions of an Agency on a Domain
- Querying the Permission List
- Querying Permission Details
- Querying Permissions of a User Group Under a Domain
- Querying Permissions of a User Group Corresponding to a Project
- Granting Permissions to a User Group Under a Domain
- Granting Permissions to a User Group Corresponding to a Project
- Deleting Permissions of a User Group Corresponding to a Project
- Deleting Permissions of a User Group Under a Domain
- Querying Whether a User Group Under a Domain Has Specific Permissions
- Querying Whether a User Group Corresponding to a Project Has Specific Permissions
- Identity Provider
- Assertion Requests
- Version Information
- Services and Endpoints
- Obtaining Related Parameter Information
- Change History
- Document Download
Creating and Authorizing a User Group
You can plan user groups based on users' responsibilities and grant them the corresponding permissions. Users in a user group have all of its permissions. User groups help improve the efficiency of permission management.
You have Security Administrator permissions.
- Choose Management & Deployment > Identity and Access Management.
- In the navigation pane, choose User Group.
- On the User Group page, click Create User Group.
- Enter User Group.
- (Optional) Enter Description.
- Click OK.
The user group list is displayed, including the newly created user group.
- Click Modify in the Operation column of the row that contains the newly created user group.
- In the User Group Permissions area, click Modify in the Operation column of the row that contains the target project.
The permissions granted to the user group only take effect for the current project. If you need to grant the permissions for multiple projects to the user group, you must grant permissions for each project individually by clicking Modify in the row that contains the corresponding project.
- In the Modify Permission dialog box, select permissions sets from the Available Permissions Sets box.
- Click OK.
- In the Group Members area, select a user from the drop-down list box to add it to the user group.
You can enter a keyword to quickly find the target user.
- Click OK.